Thank you for visiting the Have Your Say Forum, we can't wait to hear from you! Here are a few pointers to get you started...
This Have Your Say Forum is a place for our customers to chat with one another, share their experiences, thoughts and ideas and have lively debate about all of the services we provide. On your home page you will see a feed of discussions, polls and surveys which we would love you to get involved in.
- Discussions are specific topic areas where you can provide your comments, you can also start your own discussion by clicking on start your own discussion
- ‘Surveys’ are sets of questions on specific topics that we’d love you to take part in.
- ‘Polls’ are single questions that are quick and easy to answer
We will be adding new discussions, surveys and polls regularly, so you can keep checking in to see what has changed.
Experiencing a problem? Check out some frequently asked questions below:
How do I change my password?
To change your password make sure you are logged in and click on the ‘my profile’ link at the top right of the homepage, then scroll down to ‘account details’. You can change your password to a password of your choice.
I can’t upload a profile picture
To upload a profile picture make sure you are logged in and click on the ‘my profile’ link at the top right of the homepage. In the ‘profile’ section, click ‘change profile picture’. You can select a default profile image, or click ‘upload one of your own’ and then ‘select file’ to use a picture of your own. Please note the file type must be .jpg .png or a .gif file, and should be 150px by 150px.
How do I post a discussion?
Discussions are a way for you to talk about what matters most to you. It is easy to start a new discussion by clicking on the relevant area. To create a new discussion:
- Navigate to the subject tile you feel is most relevant for your post, using the images on the homepage
- In the ‘start a discussion’ section, add a title and comments to your post
- Once you’re happy with your post click ‘submit’.